All fashion frenzy moms love to shop for their kids and why not? After all, it’s their duty to keep them fashion ready always. Summers are here and it’s time to revamp your kid’s closet once again. We are sure that most moms must be thinking hard over how to get the right clothes in the closet. There are a lot many things to consider and so much less time. Here are few important things that all mothers can consider while shopping for kids.
Make the checklist of everything you want: This practice can help you save a lot of money. Make a checklist of how many pants, shirts, kids kurta pajama, socks, and footwear essential that you want for your child. Don’t splurge money on items that your child already have. It would be more like a waste of time and money.
Make sure that the clothes are comfortable: There is no point putting money on clothes that your child is not comfortable in. If you are buying baby girls Lahenga choli for your little girl make sure it is made from good quality material. Kids seldom do wear clothes that they are not comfortable in and it is more like a waste.
Invest in brands that your child specifically likes: It is always good to invest in things that your child adores. It is more like a gift for them and they wear it with happiness. You can buy some trendy clothes from Kidology, an all kids fashion store for your little one to keep them fashion forward.
Besides all the above mentioned tips, make sure you keep a space for clothes reserved for special occasions. Make a little room for ethnic wear as well so that you don’t have to put extra money on clothes during the festive season.
Summers are here, and so is the wedding season. Soon all of us will be shopping for jewelry, clothes, footwear and god knows what all for a fun-filled week. Amid all this hustle-bustle, mommies will also be searching for the perfect piece for their little daughter. So this wedding season, let go of the frill frocks and deck up your little cutie in Indian traditional wear. Here are some of the tips you can keep in mind while deciding to buy traditional wear for kids:-
• Measure your kid properly and then find a piece according to their size. Do not buy oversized clothes as it might turn into a nightmare. Same goes for tighter clothes. Appropriately sized anarkalis, suits and cutwork lacha would look really pretty on the little ones. Make sure that the length is not too long as the kid might get uncomfortable and tumble.
• Cut sleeves, elbow sleeves and 3/4th cuts are en vogue this wedding season. You can go for tighter sleeves or frills and trust your little one would look like star of the occasion.
• With brands like Kidology, you will be able to find the perfect baby Girls Lehenga Choli. The best part about their collection is how they prioritize design element along with the comfort of little ones. They use quality fabric that doesn’t rub harsh against the tender skin of kids.
• Go for refreshing colours that will complement your baby’s cuteness. Shades like baby pink, light green, aquamarine blue, red, and pastel yellow, peach and orange will do wonders!
There are various stores that carry latest collection of wedding dresses for kids that are trendy, cute and comfortable. Just hit the right store, know the exact size, pick the right piece and dress up your little one with utmost care and love!
The relation between a mother and daughter is pristine that there is nothing compared to it. But if you are a working mother, then you would know how challenging it can get to spend some good quality time with your daughter. You reach home late and you see it’s already past her bedtime. To spend time on weekends together with your kid too does not suffice.
When you know of your hectic work hours, you try making an extra effort for them, but you fail. It sounds nothing but grimy of a situation. Wanting and looking to capitalize some quality time with your girls? Here’s how:
- Buy clothes online: India as we know is a rising country now. And with the whole going digital and all things online, the stores too are flourishing online. You can certainly use this to your advantage. How? Spend some time browsing those amazing websites such as Kidology and get handful of designer wear for your girls. Name any occasion- a birthday or a party, purchase all. This way, you would know about your girls’ favourite choices of outfits and gift them accordingly.
- Play dress up: After you have bought dress for girls, invest in play times with your daughters. Indulge in dressing them up like a doll, put light make up on them, do their hair and put cute little accessories that are not too heavy; there you have it. Your very own babies looking like dolls.
- Click umpteen photos: Before you know it, your girls will be all grown up and becoming beautiful ladies. So click as many photos as you can. Cease the moments with your daughters while you are designating time to them.
In this way, you will not only re-live your childhood and miss your mother, but also feel the real inner happiness in doing this. After giving in your time to your little ones, you know you would have won their hearts all over again.